NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my civic and latest build

+5
bassmechanic253
basshead92
RRR37
stephen_og
///nick
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

my civic and latest build - Page 3 Empty Re: my civic and latest build

Post by scionwithbass Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Oh i forgot to mention she rear eneded someone coming off the freeway with her jeep about 3 weeks after getting it...
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

http://cameronsautodetail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ///nick Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm

alright, so the girls insurance accepted full liability.. mainly because she never made a statement. and i had 2 witnesses with the same story. so they are sending an adjuster to look at my car on friday to total it out. sweet. so anyways,

i ordered my psi recone kit. all soft parts with stiff spider, dual sewn on leads, gold push terminals, 4 layer flat wound dual 1 coils, and a new rubber gasket.

///nick

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:08 pm

sweeet.. hey if you have a ride you should come down to the B&I meet this sunday if your not busyyy

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by ///nick Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:27 pm

i shall see sir. might take the fresh as f**k civic

///nick

Back to top Go down

Post by basshead92 Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:42 pm

dude thats what i like to hear! ya she can go cry about it Cool . that is awesome!
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery.H Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:42 am

///nick wrote:i shall see sir. might take the fresh as f**k civic

Lets see it! on Sunday Very Happy
Emery.H
Emery.H

Back to top Go down

Post by ///nick Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:56 am

lol you can imagine how loud my imaginary subs are

///nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery.H Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:51 am

Always nice to check out a clean car, subs or not. Cool
Emery.H
Emery.H

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:12 am

lol didnt you guys know that totaled is the new JDM. We all know the primer gray civics with cut off exhaust are the fastest things on the roads right now but a red totaled front end civic is even twice as fast because the new aerodynamics slice through the air at a JDM angle. Damn, I hang around to many kids saying JDM this JDM that. Whos cares! Oh and I wasnt trying to bash on the civic, im glad the exterior isnt modified to hell. It looks clean, well.... before the crash.
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by splcb7 Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:01 am

accordwithbass wrote:lol didnt you guys know that totaled is the new JDM. We all know the primer gray civics with cut off exhaust are the fastest things on the roads right now but a red totaled front end civic is even twice as fast because the new aerodynamics slice through the air at a JDM angle. Damn, I hang around to many kids saying JDM this JDM that. Whos cares! Oh and I wasnt trying to bash on the civic, im glad the exterior isnt modified to hell. It looks clean, well.... before the crash.

That's why I rock usdm jdm isn't really jdm Razz poor kids think buying something off eBay labeled jdm is jdm shit phhhhh. Its only jdm if its from Japan and not sold in the states and was a factory option. Anyways done ranting I can't wait to see this civic back on the road Very Happy
splcb7
splcb7

http://www.teamnwspl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:06 am

splcb7 wrote:
accordwithbass wrote:lol didnt you guys know that totaled is the new JDM. We all know the primer gray civics with cut off exhaust are the fastest things on the roads right now but a red totaled front end civic is even twice as fast because the new aerodynamics slice through the air at a JDM angle. Damn, I hang around to many kids saying JDM this JDM that. Whos cares! Oh and I wasnt trying to bash on the civic, im glad the exterior isnt modified to hell. It looks clean, well.... before the crash.

That's why I rock usdm jdm isn't really jdm Razz poor kids think buying something off eBay labeled jdm is jdm shit phhhhh. Its only jdm if its from Japan and not sold in the states and was a factory option. Anyways done ranting I can't wait to see this civic back on the road Very Happy

The only thing real JDM ive seen is from my buddys 240, hes has lug nuts from japan in all Japanese wirting, unless someone in america printed out the packaging with random Japanese's writing on it, and the japense find it and say "WTF is this?!?! hsahd9y9y82qbicw9??" and he has 1 trim piece from japan.
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ///nick Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:16 am

jdm has been the trend for a long time. lots of people rock the "passwordjdm" stuff. which everything on that website is made in america. the only thing on my car thats from japan is my shift boot. its a red stitched civic type r shift boot. payed 60 bucks for it lol! real jdm stuff is too expensive for most people thats why they buy ebay knock off stuff. my wheels are discontined rare japanese track wheels (wedssport sa90). easily worth 1k without tires. this is what sets the true enthusiast from the fan boy... real parts

///nick

Back to top Go down

Post by splcb7 Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:18 am

LOL I have a few " jdm" parts my headlights are from Japan they even say Stanley of Japan same with my fog lights. And I have a cb7 map light that's from Japan that they never put on cb7's in America and some other stuff..... they have all the good stuff the factory accords here never had accords were made in Utah then shipped over seas where they added parts so we never got those parts ie "true jdmshit " Very Happy
splcb7
splcb7

http://www.teamnwspl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3