NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum suggestions and question

+6
wmrcs
NoPh33rRaCiNg
Hector_509
stephen_og
Emery.H
splcb7
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

forum suggestions and question  - Page 2 Empty Re: forum suggestions and question

Post by stephen_og Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:51 am

Emery.H wrote:Member feedback section for the sales we do?

I'll give spl a buzz and see about that.. If my mod powerswont let me do it I'll have him do it

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

forum suggestions and question  - Page 2 Empty Re: forum suggestions and question

Post by Emery.H Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:59 am

stephen_og wrote:
Emery.H wrote:Member feedback section for the sales we do?

I'll give spl a buzz and see about that.. If my mod powerswont let me do it I'll have him do it
Cool

There you go Laughing
https://teamnwspl.forumotion.com/t240-member-sales-feed-back
Emery.H
Emery.H

Back to top Go down

Post by splcb7 Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:20 pm

baaudio wrote:it goes to the mobile version when i get on from my phone, but i havent found a place to login on the mobile skin.

You'll have to set it to auto login for your phone on the normal site, so when you get on your logged in. Its some weird glitch with the phone app. I tryed to get it do work but it didn't Mad
splcb7
splcb7

http://www.teamnwspl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery.H Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Photo & video section with us able to make topics for specific meets!

Possible to make the feedback section able to have people post individual threads on each member, that way people don't have to go through a single huge thread to find info on a member? Same type of deal for the specific meet video and photo topics.
Emery.H
Emery.H

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Emery.H wrote:Photo & video section with us able to make topics for specific meets!

Possible to make the feedback section able to have people post individual threads on each member, that way people don't have to go through a single huge thread to find info on a member? Same type of deal for the specific meet video and photo topics.

About the feed back.... Just make your own thread in that section titling "emery.H feedback thread" or whatever and any items you buy or sell.. The buyer or seller can post in that thread their experience they had with you..

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by splcb7 Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Emery.H wrote:Photo & video section with us able to make topics for specific meets!

There's already a feedback thread in the for sale section this isn't catco were a team if you can't trust your team mates then there's something wrong. There's already a video section start a meet video thread there. There's a state by state section you can put meet threads in and all shows are in the competitors section. If you need info you can use the search button to find what you need its all already here. I'm not shure what other pictures you would like to post but there's lots of sections for pictures. You can always start a thread on anything you want. If we don't like where its placed the mods can move it to the proper places. Not shure if this helps any. But what your asking is already here......
splcb7
splcb7

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery.H Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:49 pm

splcb7 wrote:

There's already a feedback thread in the for sale section this isn't catco were a team if you can't trust your team mates then there's something wrong. There's already a video section start a meet video thread there. There's a state by state section you can put meet threads in and all shows are in the competitors section. If you need info you can use the search button to find what you need its all already here. I'm not shure what other pictures you would like to post but there's lots of sections for pictures. You can always start a thread on anything you want. If we don't like where its placed the mods can move it to the proper places. Not shure if this helps any. But what your asking is already here......

scratch Crap, I'm sorry. I've even posted in the video section. Had a brainfart and couldn't find it or something. As for the feedback, that makes sense. No need to elaborate on it. Thanks for checkin' this all out for me!
Emery.H
Emery.H

Back to top Go down

Post by splcb7 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:13 pm

No prob! Very Happy
splcb7
splcb7

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:42 pm

What about adding a non-car audio for sale section?

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by splcb7 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:42 pm

stephen_og wrote:What about adding a non-car audio for sale section?

Done Very Happy
splcb7
splcb7

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowdrifter Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:08 am

Tools section with a list of who has what?
Snowdrifter
Snowdrifter

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:35 am

I thought we had a thread stating what people had? Guess not lol send steven (splcb7) to add it

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery.H Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:39 am

Snowdrifter wrote:Tools section with a list of who has what?
https://teamnwspl.forumotion.com/t39-members-tools-accessories
Emery.H
Emery.H

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowdrifter Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:41 pm

I must be going blind (facepalm)
Snowdrifter
Snowdrifter

Back to top Go down

Post by splcb7 Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Lol!
splcb7
splcb7

Back to top Go down

Post by MR.Phantom Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:24 pm

more activity !
MR.Phantom
MR.Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2