NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NWSPL Logo products

+3
stephen_og
splcb7
Slammed
7 posters

Go down

NWSPL Logo products Empty NWSPL Logo products

Post by Slammed Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:45 am

Is there any interest in Team NWSPL logo'd items? Like a car tent with the team logo? Or keychains? Lanyards? I can order stuff from China. The only thing is a bunch needs to be ordered and it takes awhile to get. Also, it doesn't have to be Team NWSPL. Can be any logo as long as you have the rights. Here's a keychain I just had done. The brake disc spins.

NWSPL Logo products 20120310
Slammed
Slammed

Back to top Go down

NWSPL Logo products Empty Re: NWSPL Logo products

Post by splcb7 Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:57 am

You might want to get Ryan's/howies OK before offering team nwspl stuff. If I don't get a OK from them you can't sell any thing with the teams name on it and I did have it copyrighted when I made the site. So its a big legal deal if you don't have there OK.. just a fyi so you don't get in a mess. If you sell idems without there OK you will also be banned from the site and have legal action taken. Not trying to be a ass just respectful to the president/ co president thanks. Get a OK and all is well......
splcb7
splcb7

http://www.teamnwspl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slammed Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:17 am

splcb7 wrote:You might want to get Ryan's/howies OK before offering team nwspl stuff. If I don't get a OK from them you can't sell any thing with the teams name on it and I did have it copyrighted when I made the site. So its a big legal deal if you don't have there OK.. just a fyi so you don't get in a mess. If you sell idems without there OK you will also be banned from the site and have legal action taken. Not trying to be a ass just respectful to the president/ co president thanks. Get a OK and all is well......

I already talked to Ryan and he's checking with Howie. Wanted to see if there was any interest before even trying to go further. I know all about logo legal stuff.
Slammed
Slammed

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:18 am

I would rock one lol

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery.H Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:27 am

I'd rock a lanyard
Emery.H
Emery.H

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery.H Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:28 am

how many is a "bunch"?
Emery.H
Emery.H

Back to top Go down

Post by Slammed Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:35 am

Depends on the item. Like keychains, usually 200 but varies based on how custom it is. The tents was like at least 10 to make it worth the discount.
Slammed
Slammed

Back to top Go down

Post by splcb7 Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:40 am

Slammed wrote:
splcb7 wrote:You might want to get Ryan's/howies OK before offering team nwspl stuff. If I don't get a OK from them you can't sell any thing with the teams name on it and I did have it copyrighted when I made the site. So its a big legal deal if you don't have there OK.. just a fyi so you don't get in a mess. If you sell idems without there OK you will also be banned from the site and have legal action taken. Not trying to be a ass just respectful to the president/ co president thanks. Get a OK and all is well......

I already talked to Ryan and he's checking with Howie. Wanted to see if there was any interest before even trying to go further. I know all about logo legal stuff.

Cool beans carry on....

Hay can they make little placks? Is for a different site they do an car of the month thing and we were kicking little placks around......
splcb7
splcb7

http://www.teamnwspl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slammed Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:21 pm

They can make just about anything over there. If you have an idea or already have one, I can try to find a vendor. I'm currently working on getting trophies for the shows this summer. I'm also looking into getting an engraver or ink sublimation machine to engrave the plaques that go on the trophies.
Slammed
Slammed

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:36 am

Emery.H wrote:I'd rock a lanyard

Same, ill buy 2, 1 for me and one for my gf. Also could you look into getting some of those Sinch bags, the ones where you pull the strings to close the top? It may be cheaper to get the logo stitched locally, but Id for sure buy one, so I can have water/camera/stuff in it at shows or if I need a bag for something. I had one from my highschool but someone stole it. They are very useful
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

http://cameronsautodetail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slammed Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:04 am

Keep spitting out ideas and maybe I'll come up with a list and figure out what one or 2 things I should look into.

The thing is we can't really just pick and choose like a couple of this, a couple of that. It's like something small or even like that bag, we would need to order like 100+ to make it worth it, maybe 50+, but at 50, it would be pretty expensive compared to one without a logo. Something bigger like tents, we would need to get like 10+. So I just need to figure out if there's enough demand for something, then I'll look into it and get with Ryan and Howie for approval. But if like 10 people said they would want lanyards, then that's where if I got 100, then I know that we wouldn't have a problem getting rid of most of them, if that makes sense, where even if there were a few extras in the end, it wouldn't be much. But like tents, I would need to have buyers for every single one because they are so expensive, it's not like one extra tent is just a few bucks, it's pretty expensive.

But keep submitting ideas. Just as long as they make sense. Not like a knitted toilet paper cover, all black with a Team NWSPL logo on it, fitted for double size rolls.
Slammed
Slammed

Back to top Go down

Post by whyteb0y Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:59 pm

How about something like this with the site logo?

NWSPL Logo products Speaker_keychain-p146819322466231454env08_400

whyteb0y

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery.H Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:46 am

For sure! I'd grab a few.
Emery.H
Emery.H

Back to top Go down

Post by whyteb0y Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Or, what about an amplifier key chain. Something like this.

NWSPL Logo products Kenwoodkey

whyteb0y

Back to top Go down

NWSPL Logo products Empty Key Chain For My Car

Post by steve425 Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:27 am

key chains are really cool, i like the silver one, I have a Mercedes 560 SEC,AMG, Euro. I would like to buy a key chain of it, do you have any key chains for my car??

steve425

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down