NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dallas Oregon Car Show, possible event

+6
liljestrand
RRR37
splcb7
basshead92
stephen_og
Hector_509
10 posters

Go down

Dallas Oregon Car Show, possible event Empty Dallas Oregon Car Show, possible event

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:44 pm

So Dallas Oregon puts on a huge car show every year, anywhere from 150 to 200 cars, so I emailed the people in charge of it and see if it was possible if we put on a show at the same time.. I've already talked to the city that helps promote it and there is a bunch of things that I would have to jump through to even get it possible sound permits and space permits, so before I even start this, I want to get a head count, on people that are welling to make the drive, cause of the money that well come out of my pocket for the permits. I want a decent turnout for my money. I dont mind doing it at all but need a good turn out, and this would require Ryan to bring his meter or let me barrow it for the show.. The dates are last few days in July..

Let me know

JOHN GIBSON
Or State Rep DC AUDIO

Back to top Go down

Dallas Oregon Car Show, possible event Empty Re: Dallas Oregon Car Show, possible event

Post by Hector_509 Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Count me in.
We're fb friends hector alcala. Let me know if I need any assistance. I enjoy lending a hand anytime I can

Hector_509

Back to top Go down

Dallas Oregon Car Show, possible event Empty Re: Dallas Oregon Car Show, possible event

Post by stephen_og Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:36 pm

you can count me in.. should have all my gear by then lol

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by basshead92 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:11 pm

count me in as well. i am down for the drive. Not that far
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

Post by splcb7 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:18 pm

What's the dates for the show? I can't compete till I get a new amp that's why I ask...
splcb7
splcb7

http://www.teamnwspl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Last couple days in July has been the dates.. In past waiting on the go.from them first.

Back to top Go down

Post by splcb7 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Oh shoot July I didn't see that count me in as long as its not the 29th I have a huge accord meet me and my friends are putting on in seattle. Get me some details on the show entry ill enter the car show two Very Happy
splcb7
splcb7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:11 pm

splcb7 wrote:Oh shoot July I didn't see that count me in as long as its not the 29th I have a huge accord meet me and my friends are putting on in seattle. Get me some details on the show entry ill enter the car show two Very Happy

You car wont qualify its oldies...

Back to top Go down

Post by RRR37 Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:27 pm

I plan on going as of now but cannot be positive til the date comes closer. Unfortunately work comes first, if they need me I'm working.
RRR37
RRR37

Back to top Go down

Post by splcb7 Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:59 pm

You shure? Most classic car shows have a import class just like import shows has classic LOL becides my cars 21 years old its old now LOL and it was made in amarica all old accords were only made in the states....anyhow I have accessibility to a 69 cuda 68 camero 76 camero and a 66 1/2 mustaing I'm shire they'll let those in I wish we still had the 69charger rt oh well lol Very Happy
splcb7
splcb7

Back to top Go down

Post by liljestrand Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:11 am

I would be down for this....only problem will be how long our football season goes. But should be ending sometime around there.

liljestrand

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPh33rRaCiNg Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Im in for sure

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Back to top Go down

Post by Zooook Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:17 pm

i think i could make this
Zooook
Zooook

Back to top Go down

Post by jj53913 Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:07 pm

I should be there. Where is Dallas at? I may even be able to get the yaris to tag along too!!!
jj53913
jj53913

Back to top Go down

Post by Zooook Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:18 pm

jj53913 wrote: I should be there. Where is Dallas at? I may even be able to get the yaris to tag along too!!!

its kinda by salem. about 20-40mins away from me.
Zooook
Zooook

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:40 pm

I SHOULD have everything by then hopefully.. cross my fingers my boss does screw with my overtime again. lol

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Dallas Oregon Car Show, possible event Empty im there

Post by BASSballer509 Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:34 am

sign me up!
BASSballer509
BASSballer509

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Ok I got some more news today it passed the group vote and is heading to committee for final vote... Yayaya...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down