NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what you can and cant do in comps for trunk cars

3 posters

Go down

what you can and cant do in comps for trunk cars Empty what you can and cant do in comps for trunk cars

Post by stephen_og Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:44 pm

So I'm a total noob when it comes to the rules and stuff with comps, but when your sealed off from the trunk can you have your seats folded down? I know everything is sealed up unless they otherwise state it but I was curious to know if your allowed to have your seats folded down if you can..

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

what you can and cant do in comps for trunk cars Empty Re: what you can and cant do in comps for trunk cars

Post by splcb7 Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:25 pm

stephen_og wrote:So I'm a total noob when it comes to the rules and stuff with comps, but when your sealed off from the trunk can you have your seats folded down? I know everything is sealed up unless they otherwise state it but I was curious to know if your allowed to have your seats folded down if you can..

you can have your seats down and your speakers have to be below the window line you also have to be able to fold your seats up some places let you run outlaw where you dont have to be sealed up other run legal whitch means sealed up have to ask the jugde what you can do during the run diff orgs diff rules.....
splcb7
splcb7

http://www.teamnwspl.com

Back to top Go down

what you can and cant do in comps for trunk cars Empty Re: what you can and cant do in comps for trunk cars

Post by stephen_og Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Yeah I figured with different rules a such, but no matter what if you can fold your seats down your allowed too?

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by splcb7 Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:51 pm

stephen_og wrote:Yeah I figured with different rules a such, but no matter what if you can fold your seats down your allowed too?

yep i think nspl dose runs with seats up but i havent hurd of them around here so your good.....
splcb7
splcb7

http://www.teamnwspl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPh33rRaCiNg Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Dbdrag, usaci, iasca and meca you can have your seats down but like he said you have to be able to fold them up. If you can't then its a modification to alter your interior etc...

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down