NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New video editing program !!! Here is a preview from the soundwerks meet on june 3rd enjoy!

4 posters

Go down

New video editing program !!! Here is a preview from the soundwerks meet on june 3rd enjoy!  Empty New video editing program !!! Here is a preview from the soundwerks meet on june 3rd enjoy!

Post by basshead92 Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:47 am

cheers cheers cheers
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

New video editing program !!! Here is a preview from the soundwerks meet on june 3rd enjoy!  Empty Re: New video editing program !!! Here is a preview from the soundwerks meet on june 3rd enjoy!

Post by cnutt420 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:42 am

Nice!!! Sucks I missed this one

cnutt420

Back to top Go down

New video editing program !!! Here is a preview from the soundwerks meet on june 3rd enjoy!  Empty Re: New video editing program !!! Here is a preview from the soundwerks meet on june 3rd enjoy!

Post by basshead92 Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:35 pm

cnutt420 wrote:Nice!!! Sucks I missed this one
ya man is was sick, try and make it out to the next one, thanks i love my new video editing program
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

Post by cnutt420 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Hoping to make it to every one that I can but it's hard when you're always 4 hours away Mad

cnutt420

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:30 pm

legit bro. I love your videos you make. Good job and keep it. It shows what NWSPL is about/can go and it promotes our hobby as well. I wish I could of been at that show!
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

http://cameronsautodetail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery.H Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:11 am

That's sick. You guys had the cops called on you again?
Emery.H
Emery.H

Back to top Go down

Post by basshead92 Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:14 am

cnutt420 wrote:Hoping to make it to every one that I can but it's hard when you're always 4 hours away Mad
damn bro that sucks
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

Post by basshead92 Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:15 am

scionwithbass wrote:legit bro. I love your videos you make. Good job and keep it. It shows what NWSPL is about/can go and it promotes our hobby as well. I wish I could of been at that show!
thanks !!! thats what i plan on doing, we need to get noticed !!! my channel should help promote that, and ya i love my new program , so much more i can do now
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

Post by basshead92 Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:18 am

Emery.H wrote:That's sick. You guys had the cops called on you again?
thanks ! ya this preview vid turned out great !
actaully the cop came because someone called about BASS, lol when he arrived , he said that call was like an hr ago before he showed up. he didnt care at all, he knew the shop owner and said we could be as loud as we wanted too haha, since it was during the day, we tried to get him to sit in the blazer but he wouldnt lol, he just sooo surprised at how LOUD it was as he stood like 10 ft away, his gun could of gone off in there JK! bounce
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down