NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here is a much anticipated video of Aaron's Tahoe ! Enjoy

4 posters

Go down

here is a much anticipated video of Aaron's Tahoe ! Enjoy Empty here is a much anticipated video of Aaron's Tahoe ! Enjoy

Post by basshead92 Thu May 24, 2012 1:48 am

OK here is the moment most of you guys have been waiting for ! This video took me like 7+hrs total to make after editing ! But well worth it. Here is a preview video of Aaron Elliott's 01' Tahoe with 4 Fi Btl 18s powered by 4 Sundown 3500's. MUST WATCH ! thanks and enjoy. Probably my favorite video i made to this day! Thanks again Aaron for making it to the show! cheers cheers cheers
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

here is a much anticipated video of Aaron's Tahoe ! Enjoy Empty Re: here is a much anticipated video of Aaron's Tahoe ! Enjoy

Post by mrd6 Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:08 pm

never gave you both enough credit for this. Amazing tahoe aaron and luke awesome editing!

I always show this video to people when I am trying to convince them to come to shows haha
mrd6
mrd6

Back to top Go down

here is a much anticipated video of Aaron's Tahoe ! Enjoy Empty Re: here is a much anticipated video of Aaron's Tahoe ! Enjoy

Post by basshead92 Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:15 pm

mrd6 wrote:never gave you both enough credit for this. Amazing tahoe aaron and luke awesome editing!

I always show this video to people when I am trying to convince them to come to shows haha

ya i love how this video turned out ! thanks man, it will spread the word of my work and my channel. I have have footage of your rig from that show and i will be making a video of it! Very Happy

basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:51 am

Damn, that hoe is jello!!! Again, sick video. If there is one thing I would do to the video is put some so we can hear the bass shredding the camera mic (idk why but I like to see that) and use color, wait a second, how bout after a few more shows make a sick montage video. That would be cool. Keep the clean black and white videos for the peoples rides. Enough talk from me, great video again!! cheers
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

http://cameronsautodetail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cnutt420 Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:06 am

scionwithbass wrote:Damn, that hoe is jello!!! Again, sick video. If there is one thing I would do to the video is put some so we can hear the bass shredding the camera mic (idk why but I like to see that) and use color, wait a second, how bout after a few more shows make a sick montage video. That would be cool. Keep the clean black and white videos for the peoples rides. Enough talk from me, great video again!! cheers

X2!!!

cnutt420

Back to top Go down

Post by mrd6 Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:41 pm

basshead92 wrote:
mrd6 wrote:never gave you both enough credit for this. Amazing tahoe aaron and luke awesome editing!

ya i love how this video turned out ! thanks man, it will spread the word of my work and my channel. I have have footage of your rig from that show and i will be making a video of it! Very Happy

For sure, keep it up! Looking forward to it, you should get some new footage of mine at some point before you make a vid of it. Its a bit better now haha
mrd6
mrd6

Back to top Go down

Post by basshead92 Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:31 pm

cnutt420 wrote:
scionwithbass wrote:Damn, that hoe is jello!!! Again, sick video. If there is one thing I would do to the video is put some so we can hear the bass shredding the camera mic (idk why but I like to see that) and use color, wait a second, how bout after a few more shows make a sick montage video. That would be cool. Keep the clean black and white videos for the peoples rides. Enough talk from me, great video again!! cheers

X2!!!
yes.......
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

Post by basshead92 Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:31 pm

mrd6 wrote:
basshead92 wrote:

For sure, keep it up! Looking forward to it, you should get some new footage of mine at some point before you make a vid of it. Its a bit better now haha
dude that would be cool, maybe we could meet up sometime? and i record some new footage Cool
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

Post by basshead92 Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Yea thats what i do for peoples rides and then i have the "real time footage" where you can hear everything. and ya a montage video would be cool to make , kinda like the preview vid i made for june 3rd but a longer one.
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down