NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shok Industries Wire

+3
Mr. Yuk
stephen_og
NoPh33rRaCiNg
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shok Industries Wire Empty Shok Industries Wire

Post by NoPh33rRaCiNg Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:52 pm

I'm about to be a local dealer here soon, so if anyone needs wire hit me up. I have an order being shipped next monday so if anyone needs something I can get it packed with that stuff.

Russ is currently working on getting all the shipping details set up. He's trying to find the best way to get everything to the US. He's always taken hits on shipping in the past.

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Back to top Go down

Shok Industries Wire Empty Re: Shok Industries Wire

Post by stephen_og Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:55 pm

do you know when more stuff will being shipped this way after monday? I dont get paid til the 20th

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPh33rRaCiNg Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:00 pm

stephen_og wrote:do you know when more stuff will being shipped this way after monday? I dont get paid til the 20th

I can get it whenever, he is just going out of town in 2 days won't be back till this weekend. Shipping is normally 3-4 days.

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Yuk Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:35 pm

How do prices compare say to something such as knukonceptz? definitely interested if they are close.

Mr. Yuk

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPh33rRaCiNg Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:44 pm

Mr. Yuk wrote:How do prices compare say to something such as knukonceptz? definitely interested if they are close.

I don't have all the pricing yet. But knu's best 0 gauge the "flecks" is 187 + shipping for a 50 foot roll. The shok wire is 20-30 cheaper I believe. Mechman sells it for 156 i think.

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Yuk Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:52 pm

awesome! it beats anything local for sure.. i needed the big 3 bad and paid huge for wire from aspen here.. Sad 6 bucks a foot it was stupid but i couldnt really wait.

Mr. Yuk

Back to top Go down

Post by RRR37 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:10 pm

I might want some 8 ga. speaker wire if you can get me pricing, don't need a ton of it but at least 50' to be safe.
RRR37
RRR37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:46 pm

I ordered Knu when I first did the Outback, I have slowly been switching over to Shok.. I like it better.. But both are great wire, and if you have a dealer in the Team there we go... So dealers as it stands that I know of

Justin Washington DC DEALER
Ryan Shok
JOHN Oregon DC DEALER

I Think we need to get some XS Power dealers up in here lol..

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:50 pm

^this x2

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:57 am

I am shopping around for 1/0 so if you could shoot me a price... Not sure how much I'll need but I know I'll be doing atleast 2 runs in my Stratus. But I'd rather buy from you than someone I don't really know else where!
Topdawg
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPh33rRaCiNg Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:52 pm

PM'd. 1/0 is ready to go, im gonna place an order tomorrow if anyone wants a roll.

If your interested in 4 gauge or 8 gauge, russ suggests ordering from mechman since he is overstocked on those and has to get rid of em.

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPh33rRaCiNg Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:58 pm

Alright, i partially payed for 3 rolls of 0 gauge. I will pay the rest this weekend and they will be shipped out monday. I will split up the rolls for you guys, id like to just split in half's.

For future reference, id prefer if you all pay up front before i order, just because i have to spot $350+ and use my own money then get payed back later. But it's not that big of a deal.

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Can I get a price on a roll of the 1/0. Do you just have one color or are there a few if so I want to get black if possible. I get paid thursday so don't put a order in yet, ill hit you up thursday to meet up to give you the mula.

Btw, I don't if anybody else was wondering this too, but shok has fuse holders, terminals, etc etc etc do you just get wire or could you put in a order for them as well?

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPh33rRaCiNg Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:16 pm

stephen_og wrote:Can I get a price on a roll of the 1/0. Do you just have one color or are there a few if so I want to get black if possible. I get paid thursday so don't put a order in yet, ill hit you up thursday to meet up to give you the mula.

Btw, I don't if anybody else was wondering this too, but shok has fuse holders, terminals, etc etc etc do you just get wire or could you put in a order for them as well?

I believe right now he has only red. There is grey but he has some new wire coming out so I think he stopped production on the current stuff hes just trying to get rid of it all. He does have fuse holders, I can get those put in the shipment if you want. Not sure about terminals, those I can show you where to get cheap online. He has ear buds, fuse holders, RCA's, distro blocks. Ill email him right now just to verify he doesnt have any grey left.

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:41 pm

I need a distro! I put a WTB thread on here. So if you find out if he has some, let me know!
Topdawg
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPh33rRaCiNg Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Topdawg wrote:I need a distro! I put a WTB thread on here. So if you find out if he has some, let me know!

What size in's and out's are you looking for?

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPh33rRaCiNg Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Topdawg wrote:I need a distro! I put a WTB thread on here. So if you find out if he has some, let me know!

Just looked at your WTB thread, looks like you want 1/0 in's and 1/0 outs? I believe its all 1/0's in and 4 gauge out. Sounds like you need a battery in the rear instead of a distro block. You could get something small like a kinetik hc600 or 800 and use that to distribute your wire. That's prob the best/easiest way. Take a look here though and see:

http://shokindustries.com/products/power-distribution-accessories/ref-holders/

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:40 pm

NoPh33rRaCiNg wrote:

Just looked at your WTB thread, looks like you want 1/0 in's and 1/0 outs? I believe its all 1/0's in and 4 gauge out. Sounds like you need a battery in the rear instead of a distro block. You could get something small like a kinetik hc600 or 800 and use that to distribute your wire. That's prob the best/easiest way. Take a look here though and see:

I have a batt in the back. I have the 4 gauge from the front batt to a distro and from the back batt to the distro and go fused after to my amps. So I use my distro to tie the batts together.

Hmmmm I guess I'll have to figure something out if I want to do close to the same thing
Topdawg
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPh33rRaCiNg Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Topdawg wrote:
NoPh33rRaCiNg wrote:

I have a batt in the back. I have the 4 gauge from the front batt to a distro and from the back batt to the distro and go fused after to my amps. So I use my distro to tie the batts together.

Hmmmm I guess I'll have to figure something out if I want to do close to the same thing

Run your 4 gauge (preferably 0 gauge) from front batt straight to back batt, then from your back batt use seperate runs to each amp. you dont even need a distro.

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:06 pm

NoPh33rRaCiNg wrote:
Topdawg wrote:
NoPh33rRaCiNg wrote:

Run your 4 gauge (preferably 0 gauge) from front batt straight to back batt, then from your back batt use seperate runs to each amp. you dont even need a distro.

But then I'll have to buy and run 4 different in-line fuses/holders. That's why I was hoping to run a distro!
Topdawg
Topdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by RRR37 Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Thanks to Ryan for hooking me up on the Mechman deal. I needed some 4ga. for my speaker amp and 8ga. for my subs. Just got 300' of 8ga. and 150' of 4ga. for $163 shipped. Way more than I needed but damn, doubt I will see prices like that again for new rolls.
RRR37
RRR37

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPh33rRaCiNg Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Looks like i might be getting my hands on a roll of grey, so its gonna be first come first serve on that.

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:43 pm

NoPh33rRaCiNg wrote:Looks like i might be getting my hands on a roll of grey, so its gonna be first come first serve on that.

Of 1/0 gauge? I call Dibs, just let me know when and where you wanna meet up so I Dan give you cash for the wire and fuse holders.

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPh33rRaCiNg Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Wire came in today peeps. I got fuse holders as well, and ring terminals...

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Back to top Go down

Post by Zooook Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:27 pm

NoPh33rRaCiNg wrote:Wire came in today peeps. I got fuse holders as well, and ring terminals...

I'll take one of those "free rolls" you told me about
Zooook
Zooook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next