NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Set of American Racing Razor Shelby Hyperblack 20" Rims

4 posters

Go down

Full Set of American Racing Razor Shelby Hyperblack 20" Rims Empty Full Set of American Racing Razor Shelby Hyperblack 20" Rims

Post by stephen_og Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:19 pm

So today while I was closing up shop at work, one of my service advisors and service techs I work with came up to me and asked me if I wanted some free rims. I was like HELL YEAH!!!

So long story short I got a free set of 20" rims!

They are American Racing Razor Shelby Hyperblack 20x9s, Lug pattern is 5x114

The tires that are on it are Toyo 255/35ZRs, but are needing to be replaced. All the wheels have curb scratches on them but they really arent that bad.. If you want I will take pictures of the worst curb marks if your interested. But the good thing is none of the rims are bent or lopsided.

On to the pics:

Full Set of American Racing Razor Shelby Hyperblack 20" Rims 20120315192534551

Full Set of American Racing Razor Shelby Hyperblack 20" Rims 20120315174656886

Full Set of American Racing Razor Shelby Hyperblack 20" Rims 2012031519264265

Just gonna throw a price out there, 550 obo.. the rims alone brand new are 1175 soo about half isnt bad.. if you want the tires still on them just add about 100 or so.. If you dont want the tires, ill take them off when im at work.

If you are or know anyone interested.. please let me know!!!

Last edited by stephen_og on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Full Set of American Racing Razor Shelby Hyperblack 20" Rims Empty Re: Full Set of American Racing Razor Shelby Hyperblack 20" Rims

Post by Emery.H Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:13 am

Why the hell would someone give away 20"s? Shady! haha Bump for you, as those are taller than my car... Razz
Emery.H
Emery.H

Back to top Go down

Full Set of American Racing Razor Shelby Hyperblack 20" Rims Empty Re: Full Set of American Racing Razor Shelby Hyperblack 20" Rims

Post by baaudio Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:15 am

too bad i want more of an off-road wheel those might look decent flat black on my explorer.... oh and i just put new tires on that bish lol
baaudio
baaudio

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:40 am

Emery.H wrote:Why the hell would someone give away 20"s? Shady! haha Bump for you, as those are taller than my car... Razz

Well the reconditioning manager didnt have a use for it cause everyone that came to look at the car, didnt like those rims... and it was useless taking and putting them back on. so we left them off and they had been collecting dust since..

baaudio wrote:too bad i want more of an off-road wheel those might look decent flat black on my explorer.... oh and i just put new tires on that bish lol

you should pick them up and have a summer wheel and a winter/off-road wheel.. Wink

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by splcb7 Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:46 am

Are those off the mustang I seen stripped in lynwood Walmart parking lot last night? I say unload asap but not on here. Sorry bro but stolen good can't be sold on this site and I don't condone theft of any type. Read the rules before posting. Thanks and good luck with selling.
Locked!
splcb7
splcb7

http://www.teamnwspl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down