NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lake perris finals pre reg for finals need done before jan 31

4 posters

Go down

lake perris finals pre reg for finals need done before jan 31  Empty lake perris finals pre reg for finals need done before jan 31

Post by teamialuke Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:38 pm

guys we neeed 20 registered for finals or else this wont happen the 20 is included for idbl and bass boxing

heres the link please guys lets make this happen

http://store.iasca.com/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=CALIFORNIA_3X

teamialuke

Back to top Go down

lake perris finals pre reg for finals need done before jan 31  Empty Re: lake perris finals pre reg for finals need done before jan 31

Post by splcb7 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:48 am

Someone come kick my ass at finals! This always getting first at comps crap sucks! ill pay to get my ass kicked LOL...better be a good party there ha ha Twisted Evil meathead I know your louder come play Razz
splcb7
splcb7

http://www.teamnwspl.com

Back to top Go down

lake perris finals pre reg for finals need done before jan 31  Empty Re: lake perris finals pre reg for finals need done before jan 31

Post by stephen_og Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:20 am

johns a little down in the dumps cause someone(................me..............) got a new little toy haha

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:29 am

Really? What you do? Good come to finals and play with me ha ha...rumor is we don't need points to go because there wasn't any shows in the area ie you'll probably never get a chance to go again for this cheap because you will have to pay for shows to get points its a win win....

Admin
Admin

https://teamnwspl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by splcb7 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:44 am

Unless you got his Nero's I don't see what would have him in the dumps... Wink
splcb7
splcb7

http://www.teamnwspl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:10 am

splcb7 wrote:Unless you got his Nero's I don't see what would have him in the dumps... Wink

oh trust me... it does lol look at my build I posted pics

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by teamialuke Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:58 am

no points required , all you do is register for the event on iasca page under store theres events and its under lake perris cali when you do this you will reveive a free membership , there was no shows in the area so everyone qualifys for world finals , you will receive money back once we get over 20 cars , 4 ft trophys for first place , tons of raffles , lets make it happen

teamialuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down