NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a a 4 channel amp and pioneer hu

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a a 4 channel amp and pioneer hu Empty Looking for a a 4 channel amp and pioneer hu

Post by stephen_og Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Soo amp wise something that will put out 75 watts RMS Per channel. Nothing blown and like it to be in mint and perfect working order.

And any recent pioneer HU with 3 sets of pre amp outputs. Doesn't matter if there 2 volt or 4 volt outPuts. Reason I want to stick with pioneer is cause I don't want to redo the wire harness, just want to plug it in and play.

Let me know what you got.

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Looking for a a 4 channel amp and pioneer hu Empty Re: Looking for a a 4 channel amp and pioneer hu

Post by RRR37 Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:36 am

Hey man, I just bought a Hifonics 80.4 that I was gonna run my tweets with. I am now gonna sell it because I picked up a Sundown 200.4 and am gonna just run one amp. So I am selling the 80.4 and 150.4 that I have. The 80.4 has never seen power or been mounted, just opened the box to look at it. I would sell it for $120. Look them up and check the reviews, these Zxi's do rated, 80wrms x4 @ 4ohms.
RRR37
RRR37

Back to top Go down

Looking for a a 4 channel amp and pioneer hu Empty Re: Looking for a a 4 channel amp and pioneer hu

Post by teamialuke Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:58 pm

i have acessess to a ton of amps msg me your budget and ill hook u up

luke paddle
incriminator audio and shok distributor for canada and the west coast
1250 510 0645
luke99_02@hotmail.com

teamialuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down