NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wadd up its Luke!

5 posters

Go down

Wadd up its Luke! Empty Wadd up its Luke!

Post by basshead92 Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:56 am

hey i am Luke, I am 19 years old and I live in Fall City, Washington. Right near I-90 if any of you didnt know. It's pretty nice out where i live because my neighbors could care less when i am messing with my car and playing it super loud! haha I've been in the car audio scene for about a year and have learned alot. Done mostly everything on my car myself and have learned most of it from Youtube! haha. I will post pics of my car when the weather clears up and i will post vids of it but i have to wait like 7 days for just joining. Something like that. So glad to find a forum with rides that have beats in my area. I am the loudest of all my friends, but i am not cocky about my system. there not into car audio as much as i am. yes it is loud but nothing like the stuff on youtube. i cant wait till we get meet ups together so we can show each other what we got and give demos too! Onto my ride

1996 Subaru legacy sedan
2 alpine type R's (3rd gen) ( i know some people say type r's are shit but dont think they are, there pretty fricken loud the way i have them powered)
dual 4ohm
running a Rockford Fosgate T-1000BD-CP (this thing is beast! puts out more than whats its rated for!)
have them wired at 2 ohms and i am pushing around 1400watts total
I have a kinetiks 1400 in the trunk and a diehard platinum in the front
I have a Transmission Line design ported box. (bought it for 100 bucks and this thing is LOUD, would like to get a custom box with the specs for my subs in the future.
Second Skin sound deadener in the trunk 2x layers (really helped)
About 30ft total in Knuconcepts 0 gauge wire for the big 3 upgrade and the 0 gauge running to the back and power for the amp and grounds.
Alpine CDA-105 deck. Works pretty well
I have 4 pioneer mids in my car (they came with the car)
there decent, better then stock but in the future i want to get a 4 channel amp and replace my mids and get better mids and add tweeters. LOL the bass dominates them!!!
180 amp Excessive Amperage Alternator( this thing is awesome!)
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

Wadd up its Luke! Empty Re: Wadd up its Luke!

Post by ABob89 Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:22 am

Welcome to the forum Dude. You'll fit right in. If you're near I-90, then you've got lots of fellow bassheads around you.
ABob89
ABob89

http://www.streamline-audio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:03 am

Well I-90 is near a lot of place haha jk mann I know what you mean about posting external links for 7 days. If you use photobucket, it will let you. but nice ride brooo can't wait to see it.

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by jj53913 Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Welcome to the forum! And i agree type r's and nice. I was way more impressed with the ones I had than i thought id be. I have to have Ryan post my visa as i don't have any good ones.
jj53913
jj53913

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPh33rRaCiNg Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:01 pm

What's up Luke, it's Ryan.

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Back to top Go down

Post by basshead92 Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:24 pm

hey guys wadd up? and thanks!
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down