NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theft at meet.

+4
JeffXBL
splcb7
baaudio
scionwithbass
8 posters

Go down

Theft at meet.  Empty Theft at meet.

Post by scionwithbass Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:09 pm

This happened a while ago but I thought you guys should know. At the B&I meet Ryan (RRR37) gave me a 0 gauge fuse holder and a fuse inside of it. I had on center console in my car, I made sure I had nothing out in the open that could of been stolen incase someone had the balls to steal something from someones car in front of everyone. Well sure enough, the only thing left out, the fuse holder and fuse new in the packaging was stolen. I know 100% for a fact that I didn't loose it. It was on my center console because I was doing demos so people wouldn't sit on it. I never took it out of the cabin once. I had my doors open at the meet while I was walking around and that is when someone snagged it. I noticed it was missing 2 days after the meet. I was cleaning my car out again and I was looking for the fuse holder and a volt gauge. I found the volt gauge, but no fuse holder. And no one had ridden in my car since the meet and I only drove it to school and back 1 day. Anyway, I looked in every cubby, under everything, and in everything. I looked everywhere in the car and I mean EVERYWHERE, and I couldn't find it. I knew it had been stolen. I didn't say anything because I didn't think it was a big deal. Well today I have some money for 0 gauge and I was like "hey I have that fuse holder" so I went to look for it (forgetting I didn't have it), I looked everywhere and remembered someone stole it at the meet. I talked to a couple of guys on the team about it and they said I should post it up, and I decided I should, even though it happened a while ago. I met some of the guys on the team that are always posting things and I know most of them aren't stupid enough to steal from a team mate. Im not blaming anybody for stealing it, I know there where others there that aren't on the team that I don't know, but im not blaming them either. But who ever stole it, I hope you read this post because I would like you to know that I'm ticked off that I don't have it for the wire I'm going to buy and now I have to buy another one. I also think if you are a part of our team you should PM me and own up to it, but if you don't thats fine, I hope you feel good about stealing from a team mate, you should defiantly not be on our team if you steal from others team mates. If you do message me and own up to it, I will be on neutral terms with you and ill keep it confidential also.

Also, this is for the whole team, since I don't know who took it, I will be checking every one of your guys fuse holders and when I find it I will get my bat and beat your *** with it Twisted Evil

lol! JK JK JK. Just everyone, think twice before doing something dumb and if you see someone doing something wrong tell someone because its not right, we are a team, and a team doesn't steal from each other. I respect everyone of you guys on here and I wouldn't steal from any of you, ever, its just not right. Thanks for reading guys. And Ryan Ill still get you that monster for that fuse holder next time I see you and hopefully get a demo of the 4 15s!! cheers
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

http://cameronsautodetail.com

Back to top Go down

Theft at meet.  Empty Re: Theft at meet.

Post by baaudio Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:53 pm

wtf thats crazy. i cant believe someone would do something like that. i try to be really careful about stuff like that at big events like that cuz some people just look for anything to take, whether they need it or not. i highly doubt it was anyone on the team man, a lot of these guys are great people from what i can tell.

on a side note, what kinda fuse holder? i have a few laying around. pm me!
baaudio
baaudio

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:56 pm

baaudio wrote:wtf thats crazy. i cant believe someone would do something like that. i try to be really careful about stuff like that at big events like that cuz some people just look for anything to take, whether they need it or not. i highly doubt it was anyone on the team man, a lot of these guys are great people from what i can tell.

on a side note, what kinda fuse holder? i have a few laying around. pm me!

I forget, it was one from Ryan (RRR37) and I think it was his extra one from some wire he got. Im going to buy some wire from him this week and It would of been nice to have the holder, I lll PM you. And I know even tho its a fuse holder, you don't just take it, im a little mad that I need to get a new fuse holder, but im more mad at the persons actions. I mean come on, 95% of the people there where adults! We aren't middle school punks anymore. The only thing ive every stolen was like $5 from my brother for some gas money. I don't see how people can just wrongfully take something that isn't theirs and just be ok about it. It was in my car, the finders keepers rule doesn't apply there. And even if it fell on the ground you pick it up and ask who's it is. Ive found debit cards, wallets, phones, and seen people drop cameras, money, stuff, and I tell them "Hey you dropped that!!" because id feel bad if they walked off and I knew I could of helped.

Last edited by accordwithbass on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by splcb7 Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 am

Hay I took it! Jk I wasn't even at the meet. I'm sorry that happened to you. What kind of fuse holder was it I'm shure we can find you one. There only a few bucks I'm kinda surprised someone would even bother trying to take it. Kinda a waste I'm pretty shure its not anyone on the team 80% of us don't even use fuse's.
splcb7
splcb7

http://www.teamnwspl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:08 am

splcb7 wrote:Hay I took it! Jk I wasn't even at the meet. I'm sorry that happened to you. What kind of fuse holder was it I'm shure we can find you one. There only a few bucks I'm kinda surprised someone would even bother trying to take it. Kinda a waste I'm pretty shure its not anyone on the team 80% of us don't even use fuse's.

Hahaha you probly hired someone to go there and look for stuff to snatch up!! lol!
Its the fuse for my 0 gauge power wire to my amp. Thats the fuse im talking about.
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by baaudio Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:09 am

umm i use fuses every foot on my power wire. i prefer extra protection, better to be safe then sorry hahaha
baaudio
baaudio

Back to top Go down

Post by JeffXBL Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:05 am

How does one join the team?

JeffXBL

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:11 am

JeffXBL wrote:How does one join the team?

https://teamnwspl.forumotion.com/t260-all-members-read

give this a look bro.

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery.H Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Sucks about the holder and fuse, but I'm glad you posted this. Let others know what happened and hopefully prevent the person who did it not doing it again if they read this. Evil or Very Mad
Emery.H
Emery.H

Back to top Go down

Post by ourbosspimpin Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:40 pm

dude that sucks :/

ourbosspimpin

Back to top Go down

Post by iregret Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:44 pm

That's it, I'm not going to any meets now. You guys are liable to steal all of my 20 year old gear! LMAO!
iregret
iregret

http://www.silveradocharlie.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down