NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin making the big man steve meade impressed with the lows

4 posters

Go down

Justin making the big man steve meade impressed with the lows Empty Justin making the big man steve meade impressed with the lows

Post by stephen_og Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vScruMrSZ8

Justins blazer hitting them lows and making steve make that O face lol

I'm on my phone so if a mod could edit this post to make the video embedded that would make it easier to view

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Justin making the big man steve meade impressed with the lows Empty Re: Justin making the big man steve meade impressed with the lows

Post by RRR37 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:01 pm

Thanks for posting that. The slow motion at the end was great. Justin definitely has the sickest setup in WA., and obviously one of the sickest in the nation.
I like Steve and don't see why people hate on him. It's cool he said himself that this sh!ts on his tahoe. Someone also said Steve is giving Justin a hookup, which is even better.
Looks like two cool guys met up for a great outcome. Exclamation
RRR37
RRR37

Back to top Go down

Justin making the big man steve meade impressed with the lows Empty Re: Justin making the big man steve meade impressed with the lows

Post by Emery.H Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:44 am

RRR37 wrote:Someone also said Steve is giving Justin a hookup, which is even better.
Exclamation

Is this what the "secret" is?
Emery.H
Emery.H

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:00 am

Emery.H wrote:
RRR37 wrote:Someone also said Steve is giving Justin a hookup, which is even better.
Exclamation

Is this what the "secret" is?

Jou are correct Smile

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by baaudio Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:13 am

It's been bugging me to know what's going on there, but its not my business to ask. And I'm sure Justin will share once he's ready
baaudio
baaudio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down