NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto Detailing

Go down

Auto Detailing Empty Auto Detailing

Post by scionwithbass Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:48 am

I had a website but I haven't renewed it yet since last summer. Anyway, I do auto detailing in the summer for extra cash. It will make your car look like a gem. Car washes look good for 2 days, but really they are scratching the crap out of your car. If you look at your cars paint you will see TONS os small scratches all over it. That makes your clear coat blurry/hazy. I take out these scratches and restore your clear coat and make the color of the car come back. This is my list of things I can do and prices. My prices are LOW compared to any local detail, well around here I know its $450 for the basic. And I do the same if not better job than they do, I learned how to detail like a pro at my Auto Tech school.

Edit: I just realized this was supposed to go in the NON car audio for sale section, sorry!

Auto Detailing Cameronsautobrouchure

Auto Detailing Photo-59

Auto Detailing Photo-61

This cars front bumper had no clear coat on it and was almost to the primer so I couldn't help the bumper. But the rest of the car was as good looking as the hood, never garage kept since 95.

Auto Detailing Photo-62

Auto Detailing Photo-60

Auto Detailing Photo-2

My favorite picture, this is my 13 year old, never kept in a garage stock honda paint job after restoring the paint. Beautiful cheers

Auto Detailing Photo-64
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

http://cameronsautodetail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum