NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My old LED light set up i used to have

3 posters

Go down

My old LED light set up i used to have Empty My old LED light set up i used to have

Post by basshead92 Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:20 am

Cant believe i drove with all of this going on in my car a year ago. Installed all the lights myself. had 2 16ft long strips hooked up to my kenwood 1800 watt amp lol pretty cool how it pulsed with the bass had no issues with it, (900watts maybe out of that thing). then i had 1 ft long strips for every seat. Had the lights wrapped around my sealed box for my type r's. they are all out of my car though now, kinda got tired of it lol but it was fun while i had everything hooked up.
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

My old LED light set up i used to have Empty Re: My old LED light set up i used to have

Post by Emery.H Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:54 pm

I may get a couple 6" strips on a switch to light up my amps. But that's a little much haha:D
Emery.H
Emery.H

Back to top Go down

My old LED light set up i used to have Empty Re: My old LED light set up i used to have

Post by basshead92 Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:27 pm

ya that was in the prime of my LED light faze haha Very Happy , when i had that many lights lol, at one point i hook the lights on the seats up to the amps and friends and i would drive around with the bass going and lights flashing everywhere and people driving by which odd looks on their faces hahah. might get lights again but probably not go all out next lol. Pretty damn cheap on ebay and they are water proof too lol
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Oh hell ya they are cheap, Ive installed under dash lights in 3 cars lol, its just cool to have. Get under glow you can be like me.

My old LED light set up i used to have Photo-56
My old LED light set up i used to have Photo-57
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

http://cameronsautodetail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by basshead92 Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:40 pm

dude thats frickin sick! ya i dont have any LED's in my car at this moment but i think i might want to install some soon. So isnt the law that your car has to be stationary for it to be legal to have under glow? and illegal for when your driving while its on?
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:45 pm

Yes, but just made sure your underglow switch is easy to get to so when your driving and you see a cop you can flick it off. Ive driven past 3 cops and forgot to turn it off, the didn't care or didn't notice, and beware of round abouts, Ive had 2 people drive up onto the curb/side walk because they where staring at me lol, no wonder its illegal. My front tube did get ripped off in the snow a week ago, but all the other 3 still work, I found the front tube and plan to fix it once the weather gets nicer.
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery.H Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:15 am

Where are you guys getting your LEDs from? Oznium, ebay? Made me think of what i could do.. have an idea and need 2 6" strips or so.
Emery.H
Emery.H

Back to top Go down

Post by basshead92 Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:22 am

ebay bro, really cheap but good product. One of my strips only half lite up so i emailed them and a week later a new strip for free. all they care about is customer satisfaction.
basshead92
basshead92

Back to top Go down

Post by Emery.H Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:28 am

I'll check it out. Thanks.
Emery.H
Emery.H

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:49 am

LED glow on ebay, that are the best. You can get all sorts of cool stuff for super cheap. just type ledglow in the search or jst look for them.
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down