547 RWHP Supercharged 1998 F-150 *ONE OF A KIND*

Go down

547 RWHP Supercharged 1998 F-150 *ONE OF A KIND*

Post by MPV TT on Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:32 pm

City:  Bellevue
State/Province: WA
Price:  $11,500

This is no ordinary F-150

Looking to sell one of the cleanest and most functional Ford's in the state - a built 1998 F150. This truck looks like a work truck, but has more power than a Porsche, and it has been a daily driver.  This truck has seen much evolution from its initial Vortech Charger plumbed right into the intake, and once the MPV TT beat this in a drag race, it was determined that a major overhaul and upgrade was in order.  This is now a Hot Rod Truck, supercharged with 19PSI, equipped with stage three cams, spraying methanol, and has heated seats to boot!!!  For those that have experienced a vehicle with a twin screw supercharger bolted directly to the manifold, you know how fast the torque hits, and this truck is no exception (check out the dyno sheet below). This beast breaks traction effortlessly, yet is civil enough to drive to the dump, or pick up the kids from school. I have a folder with the manuals for various devices, several dyno tunes, all the oil reports, and receipts for all the parts and big labor.

Rolling on Twenties with the big 14" SSBC Kit

All opened up, the headache rack moves to the rear and is pinned in place allowing you to easily and securely transport long and heavy objects.

Interior with decked out Kenwood reciever(Back-UP cam, navigation, HD Radio, bluetooth, handsfree phone communicationUSB connector, iPod connector), custom sub box, gauges, aftermarket steering wheel, pedals, and auxiliary switch panel

Close up

Ford Explorer center console with seat warmer switches, iPod interface plug, and a shot at the diamond plate kick panels

Infinity tweeter install, aluminum kick panel, power windows, power locks, swiveling convex blind-spot mirror, sideview mirror with signal

Undercarriage with matching spare, custom exhaust, and aluminum diff cover housing 4.10 Yukon Gears

TorkTech blower, metanol injection, custom oil catch can, custom coolant reservoir covered in thermal protective material for air to water intercooler, hydroboost brake booster conversion, adjustable FPR

Closeup

Battery cell with custom aluminum battery posts, Kenne Bell Boost-A-Spark and Boost-A-Pump, Snow meth injection, custom aluminum air filter isolation box

Closeup

Cap to custom methanol tank

Supercharger air to water coolant radiator, and killer chiller (The coolant that runs through the intercooler also runs through this killer chiller connected to the A/C system. Then your A/C pump is pumping you can chill the intake to some frigid sub 90* temps. Add the Snow Methanol Injection, and you can see why this baby makes 547 reliable horsepowers!!!)

Dyno Graph

Engine:

• Built & cammed 4.6L Romeo by Powerheads Racing, Wildomar, CA ~92,000 miles
• Oil change every ~5,000mi with Amsoil 0W-30 and over 30,000mi of Oil Analysis reports from Blackstone Laboratories ensuring that there is no abnormal/accelerated wear.
• Conservative/safe tune of 547 rwhp, at 19 lbs of boost (also comes with a larger pulley and belt for less boost)
• Custom oil catch can
• Tork Tech TVS 1900 supercharger ~38,800 miles
• Comp Cams - Stage III ~ 49,052 miles
• Custom Plumbed Snow Performance Meth Injection with an oversized homebrewed reservoir with monza style cap and view tube
• Upgraded 60 lb fuel injectors with adjustable FPR
• Diablo Sport Mafia Mass Air Flow Calibrator
• Kenne Bell Boost-A-Spark and Boost-A-Pump
• Full custom stainless food grade exhaust
• Killer Chiller intercooler system by Kincaid Performance (this is awesome, it runs the water for the air/water intercooler through a device which is hooked into the a/c system giving you frigid air intake temps at the twist of a knob. Those with boosted cars know how valuable cold air in their manifold is)
• Innovative wideband
• Digital Autometer Boost Gauge
• Supercharger water intercooler temp gauge
• Shuriken high performance power cell with custom battery posts
• Handheld SCT Tuner
• Custom Dyno Tuning by The Mustang Shop

Drivetrain and Exterior

• 4.10 8.8" rear with Yukon Gears
• Precision Industries 2800 stall torque converter and Heavily Modified 4R70W Transmission by ABC Transmission of Tacoma with ~ 24,000 miles
• Dedicated oversized trans cooler and deep sump pan
• Custom oversized aluminum drive shaft
• SSBC 14" vented and slotted 2 piece front rotors and 4 piston aluminum calipers and custom stainless braided lines
• Custom Hydroboost braking system (from a big ford diesel) to ensure solid braking even with the aggressive cams
• Custom fitted late model front bumper with facotry fog lights
• Paint matched folding side mirrors with signal indicators
• Aftermarket headlamps and corner lights with LED lamps
• 20" Centerline Aluminum wheels with matching spare wrapped in Parada Spec-X 285/50 R20 rubber
• Custom designed and powder coated steel headache rack and remote controlled bed cover with linear actuators
• Line-X coated bed and undercarriage
• Oversized Helwig Solid Sway Bars front and rear with urethane bushings means you forget you are driving a truck when you go through the corners
• Factory installed towing package

Interior and Sound System

• Kenwood DNX9140 double DIN with remote control, bluetooth connectivity, HD radio, back-up camera, GPS navigation, iPod interface and USB interface
• Infinity component speakers front and 6x9's rear powered by Kenwood 4ch amp
• 10" Kenwood Subwoofer in custom box with grill (and cover for wandering pets) powered by Audiobahn amp with remote gain control
• Fully deadened cab with Second Skin Damplifier Pro
• Ford Explorer leather seats with two stage heating and lumbar support plus driverside power
• Custom fit Ford Explorer center console
• Blue interior foot well lighting
• Factory alarm with two key fobs

Asking $12500 on good 'ol craigslist, but will to drop it to $11,500 for a homie in the NWSPL family. (No Trades)

Please message me for more information or pictures.

Thanks for looking!!!
MPV TT

http://www.dswens.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 547 RWHP Supercharged 1998 F-150 *ONE OF A KIND*

Post by MPV TT on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:41 am

Now on Craigslist for $10,000..... But, I'll let it go to you for $9,000

I've been driving this rig around as I perform some upgrades on the PeeVee, working out some kinks, fixing some vacuum leaks, replacing the water pump w/ seal, main pulley belt, idler pulleys, upper heater hoses with OEM restrictor, and brass air bleeder for the coolant system.

SOLD AS IS

If you are serious, I would include the second pulley and belt, a couple jugs of 50/50 methanol, plus I could probably scrounge up some extra headlights, air bag helpers, Haynes manual, and other goodies my Dad will probably never need again.

Message me with all inquiries!

Last edited by MPV TT on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DEALZZZ!!!)
MPV TT

Back to top Go down

Post by basshead92 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:27 am

ohhh mannn
basshead92

Back to top Go down

Post by MPV TT on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:25 pm

I'm trying to sell it local for one more week before I put it up on eBay again, then if I don't get the reserve price, I will tear it down and save the drivetrain for another project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_lfclH6pXA[/url]
MPV TT

Back to top Go down

Post by MPV TT on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Mothertruckin finally sold!!!!!
MPV TT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content