NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for mdf or birch wood and a 4 channel RCA cable

3 posters

Go down

Looking for mdf or birch wood and a 4 channel RCA cable Empty Looking for mdf or birch wood and a 4 channel RCA cable

Post by scionwithbass Tue May 01, 2012 11:21 am

So my temporary sub box slammed my amp today breaking the ends of 2 rcas and bending the other 2. I'm just seeing if anyone has an extra they could mail me for a few bucks I don't have $35 to buy a new one. Thanks.

I need a 20"x38" piece of birch or mdf, 3/4 or 1" thick. I don't want to pay $45 for it.
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

http://cameronsautodetail.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for mdf or birch wood and a 4 channel RCA cable Empty Re: Looking for mdf or birch wood and a 4 channel RCA cable

Post by Snowdrifter Wed May 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Can't help you out with the RCAs, but home depot has 2'x4' mini sheets of MDF for 11 or 12 bucks
Snowdrifter
Snowdrifter

Back to top Go down

Looking for mdf or birch wood and a 4 channel RCA cable Empty Re: Looking for mdf or birch wood and a 4 channel RCA cable

Post by scionwithbass Thu May 03, 2012 11:08 pm

Snowdrifter wrote:Can't help you out with the RCAs, but home depot has 2'x4' mini sheets of MDF for 11 or 12 bucks

I didn't know that, ill half to go look tommorow, I need it for the double baffle im doing, I don't need a huge sheet for 1 cut. I thought I had a piece but I gave it to emery, It wasn't 38" wide anyway.
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by whyteb0y Mon May 14, 2012 10:58 pm

I work at a Home Depot, if you can find it in their "cull" cart, it should have green spray paint on it, you can get it for like 51 cents a piece. I found some MDF there yesterday, it was a half sheet but 1/4 inch and it was 51 cents.

whyteb0y

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Mon May 14, 2012 11:20 pm

I got a 3/4th half sheet yesterday. I still need to get it cut.
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down