NorthWestSPL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NorthWestSPL
NorthWestSPL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go check this out... any support could help, local basshead in need.

+2
scionwithbass
stephen_og
6 posters

Go down

Go check this out... any support could help, local basshead in need. Empty Go check this out... any support could help, local basshead in need.

Post by stephen_og Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:25 pm

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/132375-disabled-kids-bike-special-needs-tricycle/

You dont have to send any money, its all by choice. Just thought id post something thats getting alot traffic over on smd.. This guy lives in tacoma btw

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Go check this out... any support could help, local basshead in need. Empty Re: Go check this out... any support could help, local basshead in need.

Post by scionwithbass Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:54 pm

I just donated some money, its for a good cause to a good person. All of us should help out
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

http://cameronsautodetail.com

Back to top Go down

Go check this out... any support could help, local basshead in need. Empty Re: Go check this out... any support could help, local basshead in need.

Post by stephen_og Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:57 pm

I did last night... i saw you post on the thread.

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:11 pm

yeah that thread is awsome. The guy really deserves it and so does the girl. Its good to help out a fellow bass head in need. Although its kind of funny when he says anything because his Profile picture says BREASTS haha, but hes a cool dude
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

yeah ill keep in contact with him about comps and he will probably come out to the local ones around tacoma and he will bring his little girl.. aparently she loves bass hahaa

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:23 pm

I know I just posted about us and some show (not like "hey everybody look at us!!) but just letting him know our team is helping him and hes welcome to come to the shows and his daughter can her ride her bike there!! lol, I think her bike could a little speaker and a little 8" sub lol. That would be one cool bike
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Hes knows about the site, i told him when it first opened up.. probably just hasnt got around to looking at it or joining forum.. he is busy throughout the day with work and his daughter.

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector_509 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Let's get him out to Yakima in march Stephen an i'll set something up for him n his daughter

Hector_509

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Ya true, but I hope he can come to a show we are at because It would be nice to tell him that I was a part of his daughters bike. I think that would be cool!
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Hector_509 wrote:Let's get him out to Yakima in march Stephen an i'll set something up for him n his daughter

Bounce houses are always fun, lol but I dont know if she could could go in one of those...
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:36 pm

I will defintely try to persuade him.. maybe he will go out for the day if he can buy I will definitely try and get him out there

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:39 pm

That would be cool. I hope he does go to a show.
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen_og Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Oh he will definitely go to a show, we talked about them awhile back.. whether he competes or not he will come to a few

stephen_og

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Awsome now theres even more to look forward to at the upcoming shows
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:15 am

Thank you Ryan for helping with the trike.
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by splcb7 Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:50 am

Nice! Ill sticky this so its easy to find... afro
splcb7
splcb7

http://www.teamnwspl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nine8SST Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Hey Guys my name is Jason. Stephen-OG invited me here a while ago and I had not joined yes just because my system isnt really....just kinda felt a little strange hangin with a bunch of local guys without really having something to contribute yet.....

Anyway, I wanted to come over her and thank you all with the utmost respect and gratitude....what you guys have done for my daughter is huge, and I am thoroughly blown away by all this. What started as a simple for sale thread to gather the funds for my daughter's bike really spun into something I could have never imagined. You guys are all local, so I can offer much more than just my appreciation....If any of you EVER need help with anything please let me know and if I can I will.....I'm an expert mechanic and I have alot of tools for both working on cars and building boxes.....and I would love the opportunity to show my gratitude.

Yes my daughter is a little basshead...it's awesome really. She has never been to a get together and I know she would love it!! I would like to start being active here with you guys if you dont mind....my system is not where it needs to be yet, but it will be before too long!!!

Thanks again you guys....no words could ever express the grtitude I have in my heart right now.....it's just so unreal!!!

I look forward to getting to know you guys!!!

Take care,
Jason

Nine8SST

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPh33rRaCiNg Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:56 am

Welcome. No worries about the setup, there's plenty of guys planning their builds. You don't have to have something to hang around here. Just trying to get more local audio enthusiast aware of how many people are actually popping up all over the northwest.

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:00 am

Hey Jason! Welcome! Im soooo glad you were able to get the money you needed from the basshead community, I just watched your video you posted and you are one good father. And hey don't worry about not having a "system", if you have a cd player and at least 1 working speaker I consider it a system, but youll get your bass real soon from what Ive read on SMD.
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:28 pm

I just watched this on TV! Sweet
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPh33rRaCiNg Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:58 am

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nine8SST Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 am

It was crazy right...haha...I'm a painfully shy person if ya couldnt tell I was all nervous and shit.....but ya know, anything to get a little positive opinion towards us is a good thing.....I mean really......how could anyone bitch about loud music after that.....but seriously, thanks again to all of you and thanks for the warm welcome here.....I definately want to spend more time here, shits just been crazy busy.......take care!!

I just noticed I put alot of fucking "............" in my posts.

Take care guys!
-J jocolor

Nine8SST

Back to top Go down

Post by scionwithbass Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:52 am

You said all the right things bro. It was cool, I told you the lady I knew at Komo 4 could do something. Also, a bunch of us are meeting up this sunday at the B&I in tacoma at 12. You are more than welcome to come.
scionwithbass
scionwithbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down